Red Beans Pozole Tacos
- 1 can Casa Verde Red Bean Pozole
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 8-12 soft tacos
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Lime wedges
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Begin by heating a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil, followed by the red onion and jalapeños. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Casa Verde Red Bean Pozole, garlic powder, oregano, and a pinch of salt and pepper to the pan. Stir to combine and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes and cilantro to the pan and cook for an additional minute. Remove the pan from heat and stir in the feta cheese.
- To assemble the tacos, warm the soft tacos on a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat. Place a spoonful of the red bean pozole in each taco, top with additional cilantro, and serve with lime wedges.