How To Make Coconut Chowder Tacos with Casa Verde
Coconut Chowder Tacos
- 1 pouch of Casa Verde Coconut Chowder
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 8-12 soft tacos
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Lime wedges
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Begin by heating a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil, followed by the red onion and bell pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Casa Verde Coconut Chowder, garlic powder, chili flakes, and a pinch of salt and pepper to the pan. Stir to combine and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes and cilantro to the pan and cook for an additional minute. Remove the pan from heat and stir in the feta cheese.
- To assemble the tacos, warm the soft tacos on a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat. Place a spoonful of the coconut chowder in each taco, top with additional cilantro, and serve with lime wedges.